On May 16, 2018, I took my AP English Exam. I have previously taken another AP test, so I was not surprised by the set up of the testing area. However, I was surprised by the number of people taking AP English. The gym was very crowded and getting everyone set up did take a while. The clock was also out of my vision, so I'm glad that I brought a watch. When the test started, I was on a roll with reading. My reading of each question however was slow. I couldn't seem to decide on an answer and letters did consecutively repeat. I tried to get each article and questions don in fifteen minutes since it was four articles in an hour, but I spent too much time on the eighteenth century passage questions. As a result, I had to guess some of the answers for the last passage. I also didn't like the fact that the last passage had so many questions. For the essays, I definitely felt a lot more confident because I wrote up to what looks like five hundred words and I had a lot to say. I also felt good about the argument essay because I didn't just blank out and write something random. Overall, I thought that my multiple choice was not the best I've done all year, but my essays may have been.
The tiny chairs and tables kills me.
I also thought that the argumentative essay was pretty easy to write because the quote was easy to understand. Also,there are a lot of examples in history that could have been used in the essay. Similarly to you, I was also pretty surprised by the number of students that took the AP english exam.
ReplyDelete