Wednesday, September 13, 2017

All About Me

My name is Cynthia Wang and I am sixteen years old. At home, I live with my mom and dad.  I like to play a lot of sports, but my top pick is basketball.  I've been playing it since elementary school and my favorite NBA team is the Golden State Warriors.  I have a weird obsession with udon noodles, eggs, and fruits.  Interestingly, I have eaten a apple everyday at school since my first day of school.

As a person, I am very adventurous and daring.  Though I won't deny the fact that I can be lazy sometimes.  Every summer, I go back to Hong Kong and Taiwan to visit my relatives.  I definitely enjoy spending time with them, but sometimes the weather there is just too hot.  Also, Taiwan gives me too many mosquito bites.  Because I have traveled a lot since day one one day I hope to visit a variety of places.  One place I hope to visit is Australia because when its hot around the world, its nice and cool there.

No comments:

Post a Comment